Future Ready is an initiative through the provincial government to ensure students have the education, skills and training to find rewarding careers in Alberta.
The Future Ready programs cover a wide range of policies and initiatives across the education and training spectrum, including:
- a comprehensive review and renewal of Kindergarten to Grade 12 curriculum
- new investments in adult education and skills training
- opening new schools and modernizing existing ones
- providing more opportunities to help apprentices succeed
- working with the private sector to ensure graduates have the skills that companies need
- maintaining current spending levels in education
For more information, please visit the Alberta government website.