Pre-Kindergarten - Grade 5
Curtis Lansing (Assistant Principal)
Red Deer, AB
"Where all stars shine."
We believe in providing a safe and caring Christ-filled inclusive environment, where we support and develop the whole child to their fullest potential.
And We Are Confident That:
As a staff, we can nurture each other, our students and the community to grow together as happy, self-directed learners.
At Maryview, we envision a Catholic school where:
- The climate is welcoming and all are valued in a respectful, safe and caring Catholic community.
- Students will develop skills and attain knowledge in an atmosphere that promotes excellence and personal responsibility.
- The Program of Studies is implemented through innovative and meaningful learning opportunities that foster individual improvement and growth.
- Parents participate in their child’s educational experience in meaningful ways.
- Staff is committed to positive communication and involvement with church and community.
- Staff seeks ongoing opportunities for professional growth to enhance student learning.
Our Principles of Practice guide us in all that we do!
- We honour our children.
- We provide a safe and secure environment.
- We live and proudly proclaim our Catholic faith.
- We provide quality education in a Catholic environment.
- We pray as an educational community.
- We practice servant-leadership.
- We focus on our mission through clarity of purpose.
- We value our staff.